Author Topic: Delta version - Nalia gives you the ownership of the Keep  (Read 2638 times)

Sans

Noticed that Brus tells you to look for Nalia as she "needs some help", and when the quest is completed, Nalia offers you ownership of the Keep.
As my PC is a sorcerer, is this normal? I was not offered the Thief or Druid stronghold, though.

Offline Ishad Nha

• Planewalker
Re: Delta version - Nalia gives you the ownership of the Keep
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 08:28:34 PM »
As I understand, the Keep goes to Fighters. Mages get the Planar Sphere. Sorcerers I don't know about, I always have a Paladin protagonist. Check the Nalia script and her dialogs to see what happened. Near Infinity is useful here.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 08:29:20 PM by Ishad Nha »

Sans

Re: Delta version - Nalia gives you the ownership of the Keep
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 04:49:38 AM »
Hi Ishad,
Yes, it should be Planar Sphere. in addition, I also recently completed a run on the BG2 EE version, Sorcerers are considered magic-users so they should get the Sphere as per Lavok's dialogue "I sense you are also a magic user" or something. Anyway, I just got to the sphere quest so I'll see if I can complete it and if Lavok says anything like that.
Not so familiar with Near Infinity, will check online for that later.

Many thanks!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: