Author Topic: Is Turnabout compatible with EE, or what would it take to make it compatible?  (Read 4293 times)

Cirosan

Even though it hasn't been updated in a while, Turnabout remains one of my favorite BG2 mods, and a permanent fixture in my install list.

However, there hasn't been much talk about the mod in a while, so I'm left wondering: Is Turnabout compatible with BG2:EE, and if not, what would it take to make it compatible? If it needs updating, I think I'd be able to do it.

Let me be clear: I'm not asking for anyone to hold my hand through the whole thing. I've done a lot of modding with other games and while the Infinity Engine is a different beast, I've made a few personal mods with WeiDU and NearInfinity, so I'm not a total neophyte. All I'd need is someone to point me in the right direction with regards to how to update Turnabout to work with the EE. The documentation I've found so far on the subject can be pretty vague.

All the best,
Cirosan

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
I believe it should be, mostly - maybe portrait sizes, if any, would be off, but there's no journal entries or items, so it should be fine in simple BG2EE setting.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: