Author Topic: Dungeon Be gone crash  (Read 1833 times)

Offline Manzor

• Planewalker
Dungeon Be gone crash
« on: November 23, 2015, 06:47:56 AM »
I have bought Bandur's Gate 2 enhanced edition so, of course I needed my favorite mod XD

But the last version crashes when I try to talk to goldilocks. I mean, I can't even see the first sentence. Crash. Inmediately. It happens with or without any other mod installed. I use the spanish translation of the mod and the spanish official version. It just... crashes. I tried installing the mod in english, but it crashes too.

Is there something I am forgetting? Can someone helps me?

crash= The screen freezes and I wait until an error message appears ("The program doesn't seem to respond" or something like that)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 07:03:04 AM by Manzor »

Offline Manzor

• Planewalker
Re: Dungeon Be gone crash
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 06:00:05 PM »
So, no one knows anything about the reason of this crash, really? I use windows 8.1, and I have no other problem with Baldur's Gate. Sorry to bump this, being unable to use this mod reduces a lot the entertainment abilities of this game T.T

Offline AL|EN

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 02:19:45 PM »
Manzor, it's because Dungeon Be Gone don't truly support BG2:EE unless it's installed using English language:
http://forums.pocketplane.net/index.php/topic,28787.msg336694.html#msg336694 (no support for HANDLE_CHARSETS function)
If you wanna make enemies try to change something...

BiG World Setup

Infinity Engine Game Launcher - tool for fixing *.ini files and registry entries for Infinity Engine games like BG, BG II, IWD, IWD II and Planescape:Torment

Offline AL|EN

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 07:55:52 AM »
Support for other languages than English for EE was removed from BWS to not risk crash for newcomers.
If you wanna make enemies try to change something...

BiG World Setup

Infinity Engine Game Launcher - tool for fixing *.ini files and registry entries for Infinity Engine games like BG, BG II, IWD, IWD II and Planescape:Torment

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: