Author Topic: Flirt pack looping-Anomen  (Read 5716 times)

Erithan3

Flirt pack looping-Anomen
« on: October 06, 2015, 02:16:27 AM »
Hello,

I'm not sure what happened quite, but hoping someone might have some insight. ><

I have the following installed as far as banter- Banter/IEP/Flirtpack

Going with the Anomen romance as I was curious  as to the changes, problem is I'm at the point where he pulls me aside upon resting, but when the morning comes he walks up to me and the flirt pack just start looping constantly. @.x He'll just follow me around and initiate it.

- Anomen is Knighted
- I've still not gotten the second messenger for Anomen concerning Saerk
- Oddly dropping Anomen from the group(sadly didn't work on re-recruit) triggered the "morning after" talk for IEP as though the flirt pack menu had blocked it when it started looping.

- I've read there is something similar with Aerie and the Raelis Shai quest line/things getting mixed up? Could this perhaps be the same issue?

As another note, a bit before I snagged Jaheira(dropped nalia) before Anomen was knighted to get her quests for exp, but I've noticed she seems to affect Anomen's dialogue/triggers oddly, I wonder if her chain bumped his. @.x

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Have also tried spawning Terl, he doesn't do anything, can't talk to him, as well as moving across the maps in a previous save before the night LT.

:'(

((oddly it seems my name is reserved though I never got my confirmation e-mail on a side note)

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: Flirt pack looping-Anomen
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 04:29:42 AM »
that usually happens if another mod is installed and the author of that mod has forgotten the weights: their dialogue should be triggering BEFORE flirt pack, but it doesn't.

Possible solution: try uninstalling the Flirt Pack. Then exit the installer. Run the installer again and install it. (do not use the reinstall option!) Try the game again. It's risky, though.

Erithan3

Re: Flirt pack looping-Anomen
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 01:57:08 PM »
Thank you!, it worked it seems! No shave option, but he looked terrible ROFL (person who added that accidentally took his earrings out as well heh).

Thank you so much!, Granted I'm still addicted to Xan.... ;D

Hopefully the messenger will stop by now as well.

Thank you!! To the planar prison *points, though not with much enthusiasm* (I hate that place x.x)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: