BG1 Completed Mods > BG1 Unfinished Business

Wilton and Corianna are missing

(1/2) > >>

my very bad english:
Just like the title says. Wilton is usually in the house north of the three fishermen on the ankhegs map and he should give nice cloak of protection +1 after we spot some gold to poor Brun. Corianna is the petrified ranger lady in the south -east corner of the Song of the Morning temple map. I'm playing vanilla BG:TOS with v. beta 14_ 150128 UB. I've played UB many times and never had any problems with them before. Are they transferred somewhere else or is it a bug?

AstroBryGuy:
That component is working on BGEE.

Can you send me your SETUP-BG1UB.DEBUG file? It will be too long to post, but you can post a link to it or send it to me via email at astrobryguy@comcast.net

my very bad english:
Done. Sent an e-mail.  You got it plus WEIDU log. Don't forget that on top of it is the NTotSC no weidu. If I messed something please let me know.

my very bad english:
Ooopps. Sorry man, my bad. Sent correct one this time.  :-\

AstroBryGuy:

--- Quote from: my very bad english on March 20, 2015, 03:22:11 PM ---Done. Sent an e-mail.  You got it plus WEIDU log. Don't forget that on top of it is the NTotSC no weidu. If I messed something please let me know.

--- End quote ---

I did a test install of BG1UB on BG1+TotSC. Wilton and Corianna are there.  So, it would appear to be an interaction with another mod.

Can you send me a copy of the file AR1403.BCS from the override directory? I want to see if another mod is adding something to the script file to block Wilton from spawning.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version