Author Topic: Branwen's dialog is messed up  (Read 3803 times)

Offline hedron

• Planewalker
Branwen's dialog is messed up
« on: October 09, 2014, 11:12:19 PM »
I don't know what the deal was, but the initial dialog when you free her is all screwed up.  Everything seems normal, but you never know.  I tried to do a screen capture, but it doesn't seem to work.  She was talking about how she wasn't going to rescue me and something about Jaheira or Kaleed, I forget, but I have neither in my party and the context didn't sound like the dialog was supposed to be there.  Also, it gave me the description of the spell abjuration as one of the choices to say to her.

I did do the Nashkel Mines before I went to the carnival.  I don't know if that's what messed it up, since the intent seems to be you go to the carnival before going to the mines.

Is this going to affect anything in the future?  I could upload my save if you never seen anything like it before.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 11:13:34 PM by hedron »

Offline Echon

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
    • The Fields of the Dead
Re: Branwen's dialog is messed up
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 03:34:49 AM »
I see it, too. Again, this is only a Tutu bug. I do not have the time to fix the bug right now but I will look into it when I get home after the weekend.

Offline Echon

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
    • The Fields of the Dead
Re: Branwen's dialog is messed up
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 08:22:48 AM »
This bug occurs because the new creature files for the party NPCs (that allow them to join at every level) do not use the Tutu resources. This will be fixed in the next beta. Only the text strings are messed up so the dialogues will work as normal, even if they are a bit confusing. If Branwen has joined your party, you can continue the game without problems, but you might encounter this bug with all the party NPCs.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: