From comments in various other topics I gather that D0Tweak is, like D0Quest, in need of a maintainer to give it some love. I really like this mod, but it seems it hasn't been updated for some time and is giving some issues with more modern mods. I would be willing to work on fixing those.
I have privately been working on a version (that would be version 22) that currently does the following:
- Improves overall code layout, implements some minor bug fixes, removes unused files.
- Replaces all instances of DECOMPILE_BCS_TO_BAF/COMPILE_BAF_TO_BCS with DECOMPILE_AND_PATCH.
- Idem dito for all instances of DECOMPILE_DLG_TO_D/COMPILE_D_TO_DLG.
- Uses patch macros/functions instead of manual hacking where possible. (This is a work in progress, it's not that easy to figure out what someone else's code does!)
- Deprecates Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior and Corrected Demon Animations in favor of the versions included in the G3 Fixpack.
- Makes Improved Goodberries and BG1-Style Summon Spells aware of Divine Remix. This prevents clerics who do not have access to the proper spheres from gaining these spells at level up.
- Makes Visible Ioun Stones also patch the ioun stones added by Rogue Revisions, and introduces proper ACTION_IF statements to make it install on a ToB-less game if anyone is so inclined.
- Makes NPC/Summons Set off Traps detect the Shadow Thief Improvements component from Rogue Rebalancing, and refuse to install if it is found.
If the powers that be are okay with this, I would be happy to make sure that this little gem remains working with future mods, or alternatively that its parts are smoothly transitioned to other mods like G3 Fixpack or G3 Tweaks. I will not be adding new functionality though. (I reserve that for my own mods, thank you.)
However, I do not have BG(2)EE and currently have no plans of getting it, so I cannot work on compatibility with that. I also do not speak any languages other than English and Dutch, so there isn't much I can do for the translations either.