Author Topic: Are the romance and Guarded Compound related somehow?  (Read 7101 times)

Offline mhamza

• Planewalker
Are the romance and Guarded Compound related somehow?
« on: August 11, 2014, 01:17:38 PM »
Hi all, this is my first post after discovering this great forum and I'm wondering if the Guarded Compound in the Temple District is related to the romance somehow. I've been meaning to go over there and get Celestial Fury for Valygar but I kept putting it off because I thought it might mess up the romance somehow. I'm in Chapter 6, Bodhi's been killed and Nalia's been resurrected and cured of vampirism so I think I'm on the right track but just to be safe is it okay to go over to the guarded compound?

Also what is the last lovetalk before you can head over to Suldanesslar and finish the game?. The most recent one I've had is when Nalia talks about gambling and what future Charname and her can share when everything's been done and sorted.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: Are the romance and Guarded Compound related somehow?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 03:09:18 PM »
Hi, and welcome to PPG! The Guarded Compound is one of the unfinished quests in the vanilla game. Several mods tried to expand on it, but I haven't seen anything I'd integrate into my permanent install(though I haven't seen everything; my own Back to Brynnlaw adds a small encounter with Sion and Ketta, but it never touches the original area). So, feel free to go there - I coded Nalia's quest, and I don't recall it is connected to this place anyhow.

And, yep, you've had the last SoA lovetalk, congrats!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: