BG1 Completed Mods > Tutu Mods and Modding

TESTERS NEEDED: Finch v4.0 BETA for Tutu, BG:EE and BGT!

(1/6) > >>

Erg:
I have tested the mod myself on both BG:EE and Tutu, and it should work fine. However I would appreciate some additional testing and feedback. In particular, the mod needs to be more thoroughly tested for languages other than English.

Known issues for which there is no solution (at least for now):
1) the large portrait in BG:EE is a bit blurry. Unfortunately an higher resolution image is not currently available.
2) Finch's Glasses don't do anything (other than wasting a charge) if activated from the "USE ITEM" icon (they work as usual if you right click on the unidentified item and select "SCROLL"). Unfortunately the Glasses behaviour is hardcoded, so there is nothing I can do about that.

Download Link: Finch v4.0 BETA

Download Link: Finch v4.0 BETA 7

Edit: fixed download link.

Erg:
Updated version - Download Link: Finch v4.0 BETA 2

- Fixed the male casting voice bug in BG:EE. This bug did not affect Tutu.

Erg:
Updated version - Download Link: Finch v4.0 BETA 3

- Fixed some formally incorrect stuff regarding the tra files.

Erg:
Updated version - Download Link: Finch v4.0 BETA 4

Added BGT compatibility
 - In BGT Finch is removed from the party during the transition to BG2
 - In BGT the glasses maintain the original name and description to avoid changing the ones in Arledrian's shop

Other Changes (BG:EE)
- Fixed the dialogue with Firebead in BG:EE. Thanks to @jjstraka34 for reporting the issue.

Other Changes (all version)
- Fixed a bug caused by finding her books while she is not in the party
- Fixed a broken token in the dialogue with the Nobleman in Nashkel Manor
- Fixed Finch's sounds during the Prologue in Candlekeep

Erg:
Updated version - Download Link: Finch v4.0 BETA 5

- Fixed a dialogue bug affecting only BGT and only if Finch, Indira and Dynaheir are together in the party (no need to update from BETA 4 to BETA 5 otherwise)

- Added BETA number to Version (e.g. v4.0 BETA 5) to make easier tracking which version is actually installed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version