Author Topic: screeen bug  (Read 3677 times)

Offline Ignas1234

• Planewalker
screeen bug
« on: May 02, 2014, 05:30:14 PM »
So I have this little problem running newest version of tutu. Can someone help me with this?
http://i.imgur.com/befo6az.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/h2a8Cjs.jpg

Offline The Imp

• Planewalker
Re: screeen bug
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 06:06:54 PM »
Uninstall GUI mod and then the Widescreen mod in the Tutu directory and install them in the reverse order. Or if you don't have a GUI mod or the Widescreen mod in the Tutu folder,  then you need to uninstall the Tutu, and then uninstall the Widescreen mod from the BG2 game and then reinstall the Tutu, as it needs to be a vanilla BG2 game... and then install the Widescreen mods to both game directories after the conversion is done.
Yes, this is about the fact that the Tutu Conversion is meant to use the vanilla BG2's GUI as a resource, and if it's modified by a GUI mod or the Widescreen mod before it's supposed, it gives those blank black spaces in the wrong spots in the Tutu interface and you see the translucent blacks that store the images on top of them, which is why the cursor trails are permanent. And here's a post I made about it a long time ago.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 08:59:03 AM by The Imp »

Offline Ignas1234

• Planewalker
Re: screeen bug
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 09:25:08 AM »
Ok it worked THANK YOU

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: