Author Topic: Aerie.bcs script issues  (Read 5531 times)

Adam C.

Aerie.bcs script issues
« on: January 23, 2014, 05:12:53 AM »
Hi ;) I've got this problem with Aerie. In most locations (ever since I've reached LOVETALK = 12 I think) she's initiating flirt over and over again in an endless loop (not NCP initiated but the weird thing is I get the dialogue options as if I were the one to initiate flirt.) I've tried to put FWDisableFlirts = 1 variable in but all it does is disabling the actual dialogue window and Aerie still continiously wants to talk with my main character, making both sttuter to the point that is making the game unplayable. I do not want to resing from the mod so I've found a temporary solution - I've replaced aerie.bcs (54 kb - modded) script from the mod with my own original aerie.bcs (30.1 kb original) from pre-modding backup of the Override folder - This helps and does not alter flirting but now she cannot initiate NPC initiated flirts and also some variables does not increment after each subsequent LOVETALK (like FWAERIEANDFLIRT or FWAERIEFLIRT) so in order to increment their values i need to save game after each lovetalk replace her script to the moded aerie.bcs , load the game (got hit by Aerie several times ;) ), save the game and revert to the original aerie.bcs script once again. This is rather tedious so I am here to look for more permanent solution. Hope You guys can help me out ;) Cheers ;)

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: Aerie.bcs script issues
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 05:34:32 AM »
Sorry you have to deal with this - stutter bugs can be nasty. A tech note: It's not NPC flirt pack, it's likely another mod interfering, but not having the necessary weight/variable, so Aerie's flirt menu triggers instead.
You have to uninstall the offending mod(an NPC-related mod that involves Aerie), likely Imoen Romance.

DDDD

Re: Aerie.bcs script issues
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 06:39:55 PM »
Well to be honest I hve suspected other mod interfeerce ;) It's veery liklely this .... Enywy Thnk You foer responding && Soery foer this monkey lnguge - my kjavascript:void(0);eyboerd is beroken I know it sounds cveery funny noww heheh soererey  SSSOERCEERY

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: