BG2 Completed Mods > Dungeon-Be-Gone

Dungeon-Be-Gone is available for BG2EE!

(1/4) > >>

Kulyok:
Just so you know. Huge thanks to Kaeloree for the help. :)

Steamin:
i don't understand how to install this on mac (os 10.9)...

can somebody please help me? :)

Kulyok:
I heard there was a problem with Weidu v235 for Mac - it can install, but only after OS is upgraded(I had this issue for Angelo for OSX, but after the player upgraded their OS, everything worked). I'm really sorry for the inconvenience - I'll do my best to upgrade the mods with new Weidu as soon as this is resolved, but for the time being I guess upgrading the OS may solve your problem.

Wisp:

--- Quote from: Kulyok on November 17, 2013, 11:51:44 PM ---I heard there was a problem with Weidu v235 for Mac - it can install, but only after OS is upgraded(I had this issue for Angelo for OSX, but after the player upgraded their OS, everything worked). I'm really sorry for the inconvenience - I'll do my best to upgrade the mods with new Weidu as soon as this is resolved, but for the time being I guess upgrading the OS may solve your problem.

--- End quote ---
I'm thinking horse, rather than zebra. (As in, rather than exotic problems, this is probably just an everyday case of don't know what to do.)

Steamin, you find the directory containing the file chitin.key inside the BGII: EE game bundle. You then place the mod files (jassy folder, command file, etc.) in that directory. After that you need to make the file Setup-DungeonBeGone executable. There is probably some checkbox for it somewhere, but you can do it by opening a terminal in an appropriate directory and running the command <i>chmod +x path/to/executable</i>. Once that's done, you install the mod by running the command file from the mod. If you are still having problems, could you be more specific?

Steamin:
hi wips,

thank you. i did what you said and got some errors initially, but then it worked. it said i installed v. 1.6, but should be 1.7, right? i just tried it and everything worked, the guy showed up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version