Author Topic: Contact me with EE updates to Weimer mods  (Read 14806 times)

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
Contact me with EE updates to Weimer mods
« on: November 14, 2013, 03:33:35 PM »
Since BG2EE requires various changes to existing mods, and the odds of Weimer making those changes is exceedingly low, I assume someone out there will be motivated to perform updates in the weeks to come. Please alert me when they are ready and I will publish them to weidu.org.
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

safsren

Re: Contact me with EE updates to Weimer mods
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 12:24:46 AM »
Do you know if there are currently any plans to add actual ToB content to the Solaufein romance? I know it's been a while since he was last updated so it's unlikely but I would love to see that addition.  Currently I don't romance him anymore because there are other romance mods that actually have ToB content (Xan....Haer'Dalis....Gavin....Tsujatha....) and that makes it more fun instead of just they talk until they kill Irenicus then he becomes stunt drow #7

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Re: Contact me with EE updates to Weimer mods
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 01:58:06 AM »
I'm not saying I'll update Weimer's mods but contact you how? Will you read and react to PMs here at PPG?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: