Let's talk about SAY in .tp2. Like both Mike and I posted earlier, lines like that should be attached to a .cre file:
COPY ~Bob/Characters/ATEMRA.cre~ ~override/ATEMRA.cre~ // this is the most important line, all SAY lines from the soundset, including the name and biography, should go right after it and only after it:
SAY NAME1 ~A'temra~
SAY NAME2 ~A'temra Cren'thas~
SAY LEADER ~Usstan tlu valsharess? (I am to be queen?)~ [ATEM06]
SAY TIRED ~We will make camp now!~ [ATEM07]
SAY BORED ~DO something.~ [ATEM08]
SAY BATTLE_CRY1 ~Usstan quartha dos elghinn*an*! (I order you to *die*!)~ [ATEM03]
SAY BATTLE_CRY2 ~You will suffer, suffer greatly!~ [ATEM04]
SAY BATTLE_CRY3 ~Sargtlin, attack now! (Warrior, attack now!)~ [ATEM05]
SAY BATTLE_CRY4 ~Usstan elgga dos! (I will destroy you!)~ [ATEM21]
SAY DAMAGE ~~ [ATEM16]
SAY DYING ~~ [ATEM17]
SAY HURT ~How *dare* this thing strike at me!~ [ATEM09]
SAY SELECT_COMMON1 ~Elendar. (Continue.)~ [ATEM02]
SAY SELECT_COMMON2 ~What?~ [ATEM10]
SAY SELECT_COMMON3 ~Speak.~ [ATEM11]
SAY SELECT_COMMON4 ~Yes, *jabbuk*? (Yes, master?)~ [ATEM12]
SAY SELECT_COMMON5 ~Ish zhah usstha ilindith. (It is my goal.)~ [ATEM15]
SAY SELECT_ACTION1 ~*You* do not command *me*.~ [ATEM01]
SAY SELECT_ACTION2 ~*You* do not command *me*.~ [ATEM13]
SAY SELECT_ACTION3 ~Elamshin be done. (Destiny be done.)~ [ATEM14]
SAY SELECT_ACTION4 ~Wael. (Fool.)~ [ATEM18]
SAY SELECT_ACTION5 ~Aluve ust. (I go first.)~ [ATEM19]
SAY SELECT_ACTION6 ~Rothe iblith. (Brahmin crap.)~ [ATEM20]
SAY SELECT_RARE1 ~Usstan ssinssrig ula goln! (I long for, uh, goblins!)~ [ATEM23]
SAY SELECT_RARE2 ~Have you ever had my spider egg tea? It's simply *marvelous*.~ [ATEM24]
SAY CRITICAL_HIT ~Life and a fool part yet again, it is no surprise.~ [ATEM22]
SAY BIO ~When you ask her about her past, A'TEMRA says to shut up.~
Also, you must be sure that your .wav files play in the game, which is why I suggested Winamp. (You can also try listen to them in DLTCEP, available here: http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?app=downloads&showcat=58
- use "external wav commands". Warning: you WILL be confused, but most, if not all, modders work with DLTCEP, so you'll have to learn it eventually, probably).
Prefix list is maintained regularly, but they won't necessary reply you on the same day or the day after, especially since the forums aren't very active.
Like I said before, attentiveness to every little detail is really, really required - you'll have to go through ALL your file names and death variables and see if they match new prefix. And, yes, it's very boring.
I also have a few questions on the finer points of the Bodhinap. I can copy all code for the Anomen-nap, but I don't know what to do with them afterward. I've noticed the bodhi files have extra entries for modded characters (even in the one FROM the character). Do I basically just add the codes with my character name into both files? What do I do for the file where you cure your lover of vampirism? Would that be another .d file? Would you happen to know anyone who can do a bodhinap who could help me?
Bodhinap is a nightmare to code, which is why you need to learn some basic things first before adapting that text you copied. Remember, I haven't been able to do that.
- First, all files for Bodhi should be viewed without any mods installed.
- Second, you must learn INTERJECT - you must have tried it in game and it must have worked.
- Third, EXTEND_BOTTOM(it's like one I wrote for the Fate Spirit).
- Fourth, CHAIN. Basically, when you've written all the interjections for Irenicus' final battle and Slayer change, when you've written NPC-NPC banters, and you feel comfortable and easy doing it all, then you adapt Bodhinapping.
- You also must be able to do things in DO ~~ section. Set variables, make the character leave the party, set a new dialogue, set a new script, spawn people, play an animation, things like that.
If you learn it all, your chances to complete a successful Bodhi kidnapping are, well, non-zero. But they are zero otherwise.