BG2 Completed Mods > Sellswords

The Sellswords v1 is available!

(1/3) > >>

Kulyok:
The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate 2 is out. After all these months, you can finally meet Kimmuriel Oblodra, Jarlaxle and Artemis Enteri, enjoy new adventures and discover the Matron Mother's treasury. Just go straight to Waukeen's Promenade in Chapter 6.

I could never create this journey to Menzoberranzan alone. The characters truly came alive with the help of some of the best voice actors in the community: Ascension64, Jason Compton, Lava Del'Vortel, SisterVigilante and Tess Grey. Thanks to Kaeloree who also participated!

My big thanks to the artists, Untitliel, Kell Smith(MeverikElf), SargeCrys and Aerenwyn, who allowed me to use their portraits. Take a look at the full versions:
Kimmuriel, Artemis Entreri, Jarlaxle and the Matron Mother.

I'd also like to thank my editors and proofreaders, Alex Kirst and Rhaella, and those who beta-tested the mod before release: Lava Del'Vortel, Ishad Nha, viader, and ViniJones.

Thanks to everyone who gave me valuable tech advice on the forums, especially Wisp, Ardanis and argent77.

And, of course, special thanks go to Lava Del'Vortel, whose areas made it all possible, and Jason Compton, who agreed to host the end result.

Read more about the mod
View the Readme

The mod is available in Russian and English. Throne of Bhaal is required.

Kulyok:
And you've probably noticed, but just in case: Back to Brynnlaw mod is just one forum over. Have fun!

Thimblerig:
I cannot lie - I really hope there's a chance to smack Jarlaxle around some.  He just... brings it out in me.

Kulyok:
Oh, he will be punished enough for his... transgressions. You'll see.

Then again, the guy just can't take the hint.

Jenny:
Hi!

Uhm I usually never write anything on forums due to being a tad shy... But I somehow felt that I just wanted to thank you for making such great mods, I have them all and I would not be able to play Baldurs Gate II without them.

Everything you do is just amazing and I wish there was some kind of reward within the modding world 'cause then I'd make certain you won every time!

So, to end this, thank you, so much. You inspire my own writing dreams with your talent and hopefully someday I can find myself being nearly as good as you.

Thanks!
/Jenny.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version