Author Topic: Conflict with banters?  (Read 8146 times)

Offline kicker

• Planewalker
Conflict with banters?
« on: July 29, 2013, 02:44:43 AM »
Hi!

Maybe this is stupid but: Is the romance talk from this mod which starts from time to time somehow in conflict with the npc banters? Do those talks count as banters and therefor prevent banters from starting? Or is it something completely different and doesn't affect the banter talks at all?

Thanks for help! :)

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: Conflict with banters?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 03:05:47 AM »
If any banter from any mod triggers more than once, it's possibly a bug which needs to be reported. If you post the actual string(actual words), it'll be helpful - we'll find out if it's NPC Flirt or some other mod.

As for the rest, I'm not sure what exactly you mean. Do Banter Pack and NPC Flirt Pack work together? Yes. Are they supposed to work with other NPC mods, like NPC IEP? Yes. Can there be bugs? Yes, if a modder forgets to put his WEIGHT commands in, but I'm not aware of any major conflicts for now.

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 03:06:42 AM »
Let me take a wild guess. If you mean whether NPC-initiated flirts prevent banters between NPCs from happening, the answer is no, it doesn't happen.

Offline kicker

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 03:11:35 AM »
Well, I just thought that the romance interactions that come with this mod which happen automatically might "count" as banters. If you set the banter accelerator to 45 minutes and these talks happen more frequent you would never gonna see any more banters. But, yea, this seems nonsense... :)

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 03:25:21 AM »
It's all right, they don't interact. Banter accelerator deals with banters only - there's a built-in script for that. Scripted conversations or flirts are not affected at all.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: