Author Topic: Installation help (I might just be a bit dim...)  (Read 8426 times)

Shelfunit

Installation help (I might just be a bit dim...)
« on: December 07, 2012, 11:47:32 AM »
Hi all - I have a slight problem with the easytutu install.
I have downloaded the zip file, opened/extracted it sorted out the BG1 and BG2 folders, and hopefully the easytutu install destination folder, but on clicking ok all I get is a
decompression library 7zxa_ x64.dll download is missing! Cannot continue

message. Is there a way I can aquire this easily? I am essentially a computer-phobe and will require almost painfull step by step instructions on this (sorry)....

Cheers in advance for any help  :)

Offline Macready

• Planewalker
    • EasyTutu
Re: Installation help (I might just be a bit dim...)
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 03:11:04 PM »
Hello.

The library you mention should have been included in the EasyTutu zip file you downloaded, and belongs in the same folder from which you're running the EasyTutu Installation Manager.  Can you check?  Download EasyTutu again if you can't find it -- it should be in there.
EasyTutu: Tutu installation made simple.

Shelfunit

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 11:46:01 AM »
Hello.

The library you mention should have been included in the EasyTutu zip file you downloaded, and belongs in the same folder from which you're running the EasyTutu Installation Manager.  Can you check?  Download EasyTutu again if you can't find it -- it should be in there.

I have downloaded the TOB version - there does appear to be two library files in it, but I'm not really sure what I'm suppose to do with them? I run the install and as above after specifying an empty destination folder I get the same message.

Offline Jarno Mikkola

• The Imp.
  • Planewalker
    • website jocuri
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 09:21:41 AM »
Someone at SHS got this problem and I suggested that they remove their anti virus protection for the install time, and it's now worked as intended.

rich2roc

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 03:40:43 AM »
I have the same problem and disabling my anti-virus did not work. This is incredibly frustrating.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: