Author Topic: Basilisk MP rejoining problems  (Read 3096 times)

Offline Squishmilla

• Planewalker
Basilisk MP rejoining problems
« on: October 10, 2012, 09:56:23 PM »
Firstly apologies if this is in the wrong spot....also if it has been answered elsewhere - I have searched and searched....any links appreciated

Multiplayer game, however playing partner out for this week...so I am playing all chars at the mo, just tidying up a couple of lil quests and some other areas

I have just wandered over to the basilisk area out east (rhs) and lost one character to the flesh to stone gaze. When I tried to use a stone to flesh scroll on them, they are made flesh but I cannot initiate dialogue or get them to rejoin the party. Despite their names being correct, on attempting dialogue the response is ...." 'Ploppy' has nothing to say to you" where Ploppy is the name of the main protagonist, not of the reanimated party member.

Hopefully someone can help me with this.... I like the fight on this level, and I don't wish to engage in massive loading and reloading or scroll and potion abuse, but don't object to a temp tweak to enable rejoining after ressurection...or similar.

I'm running a standard most recent easytutu install, with the degreenifier, a pretty vanilla installation for my first return. BG, ToSC, BGII, TOB all installed and loving it btw!
Thanks!
Squishmilla : Half Orc Cleric - "Death by Snoo Snoo!"

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: Basilisk MP rejoining problems
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 12:15:34 AM »
Welcome to PPG!
I never tried multiplayer myself, unfortunately, but you could try CTRL-Q cheat(I think; check the cheats list) to force them into the party.

Offline Squishmilla

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 03:06:25 AM »
Thanks for the welcome and the tip - works a treat!
 :)
I shall have to check the cheat list out..providing my searching powers have improved

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 03:33:54 AM »
I think I posted the link here on the forum not long ago: http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/cheats.php

Offline Squishmilla

• Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 12:56:17 PM »
Thanks again Kulyok!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: