Author Topic: neither Durnkrag team nor Lord Leoncourt appear in CC  (Read 15873 times)

copernicus

neither Durnkrag team nor Lord Leoncourt appear in CC
« on: September 08, 2012, 05:01:50 AM »
Hello, after being teleported to the Copper Coronet's roof, Durnkrag tells me to meet him and Lord Leoncourt inside Copper Coronet for a reward but none of them is there. I've tried completing the quest twice but every time the same thing happens. I see Durnkrag and his team go to CC but somehow they never appear inside. What should I do to "summon" them?

I tell them not to open Lord's treasure chest.

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: neither Durnkrag team nor Lord Leoncourt appear in CC
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 03:38:31 AM »
Okay, this doesn't seem to be a widespread bug(and the mod's been around a while), so I wonder what the issue is.

Let's see the code: okay, it says that they will appear in the Copper Coronet, if
Global("O#DCQuest","GLOBAL",19) - this variable sets anyway as soon as you arrive on the Copper Coronet rooftop;
Global("O#DCRewardTime","GLOBAL",1) - this variable sets as soon as you agree to meet with Lord Leoncourt and receive your reward, which you did.

So, one of the two: 1) either one of the variables didn't set properly, or 2) another mod prevents them from reappearing.

1) Try entering the Copper Coronet and checking these variables via console, first
GetGlobal("O#DCQuest","GLOBAL") and then GetGlobal("O#DCRewardTime","GLOBAL")
If one of them isn't set, set it(the values are above) - the guys should appear.
And please, tell me which variable wasn't set.

2) If 1) didn't work, and both variables are assigned their proper values, 19 and 1: quit the game, uninstall the mod, exit. Then install Dungeon Crawl anew. Then enter the Copper Coronet. The guys should be there. If it worked, please post your Wedu.log here

copernicus

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 04:34:34 AM »
The second solution worked, thanks !. I uninstalled mod, then installed again and Durnkrag team was there waiting with the Lord despite many days which have passed since I met with them on the roof. But I didn't get any XP, just 5 000 gold, is it ok?

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update -> GTU Light (by Wisp): v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings,   Dwarves, and Gnomes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v9.01
~ASSASSINATIONS/SETUP-ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II, v8
~WHITEQUEEN/WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #1 // NPC Reactions (Aerie, Viconia, Jaheira, Anomen, Haer'Dalis, Keldorn)
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add Deep Gardens to the Worldmap - suggested component. If this component can't be installed due to incompatibilities, skip it.
~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade
~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Talks for original Bioware NPCs
~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add Innershade to Worldmap (You *must* pick one of these components, otherwise the mod won't run as it should.) -> Yes
~SOVEREIGN/SETUP-SOVEREIGN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Er'vonyrah - The Sovereign's Song - Pieśń Władającej
~SOVEREIGN/SETUP-SOVEREIGN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Historia pewnego Kronikarza
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature Improvements
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Creature & Area Improvements -> Boss Improvements Only
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Extended Reynald Sequence
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // The Tragedy Of Besamen
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // Further Slaver Involvement
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Nazariel The Lich
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Reward Negotiation
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Infernal Thievery
~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey v2.1: for BG2 - SoA
~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: ToB - Version 2
~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Default Kelsey portrait set by Wynne Lurty? (set 1 of 3)
~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II, v9
~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Sorcerer
~SETUP-VALEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valen
~IMOENFRIENDSHIP/IMOENFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen Friendship for SoA: 2
~YOSHIMO/YOSHIMO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Friendship Mod for BGII: SoA: 2
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: 4
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: 4
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: 4
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): 4
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: 4
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: 4
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Original list version: v38
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Original list version: v38
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.41 (requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Ilyich (requires ToB)
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Ritual (requires ToB)
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved TorGal and De'Arnisse Keep
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Improved Sahuagin City
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Bodhi
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Improved Irenicus
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Improved Guarded Compound in the Temple District
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #7 // Improved Twisted Rune
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #8 // "Kuroisan", the Acid Kensai
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #9 // "Red Badge" Poison-Based Encounter
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Gebhard Blucher's Improved Mae'Var
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #12 // Gebhard Blucher's Improved Demon Knights
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #14 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #17 // Gebhard Blucher's Random City Encounters
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #18 // Kensai Ryu's Random Wilderness Encounters
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #19 // Improved Undead
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Golems
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #22 // Smarter Dragons in SoA
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #23 // Smarter Beholders
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #24 // Kensai Ryu's Smarter Vampires
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #25 // Slightly Smarter Mages and Liches
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #28 // Göran Rimén's Improved Nymphs
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #29 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Copper Coronet
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #30 // SimDing0's Improved Oasis
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #31 // Mike Barnes' Improved Small Teeth Pass
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #32 // Mike Barnes' Improved North Forest
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mike Barnes' Marching Mountains
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #34 // Slightly Tougher Demons
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #35 // Tougher Druid Grove
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #36 // Tougher Fire Giants
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #37 // Streamlined Trolls
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Reveal Wilderness Areas Before Chapter Six: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1160 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> No Restrictions (Baldurdash): v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials (Ardanis/GeN1e): v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Identify All Items: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth): v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs can be angry about reputation but never leave (Salk): v9
~DC/SETUP-DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl, v5

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 08:05:25 AM »
Thanks for posting. So, it was an AR0406 interference, likely from another mod - I'll investigate it sometime. Thank you! And, yep, I think it was gold only.

Offline Ilot

• Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 10:28:26 AM »
Thanks for posting. So, it was an AR0406 interference, likely from another mod - I'll investigate it sometime. Thank you! And, yep, I think it was gold only.

Hi
An italian player found the same problem, Kulyok have you found what is the other mod that interfer with Doungeon Crawl and/or AR0406??
Thanks

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2013, 02:59:17 PM »
Post your Weidu.log - the more reports there are, the easier it is to investigate.

EDIT: I searched the modules/tp2s from the previous log, and nothing points to an incompatibility. Besides, if the first block in my script ran(you met the Dungeon Crawlers in the very beginning of the quest), there's nothing saying they shouldn't spawn at the end of the quest. So, what I really need is another report, I think - ideally with only Dungeon Crawl installed. :)

Offline Ilot

• Planewalker
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 12:45:36 PM »
Thanks for the reply Kukyok, if you want I can ask at the italian player his weidu.log.

Him had not the creature "O#THADD.CRE" installed in the game and seems that has solved by taking the creature "O#THADD.CRE" from the "dungeon crawl" folder and inserting the creature in the folder "override" of the game. 

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2013, 03:09:24 AM »
Yes, please, his Weidu.log would be helpful. I checked my latest .tp2, and I am copying the O#THADD.CRE file in my .tp2, that's for certain. Maybe he had a bad installation?

Offline Ilot

• Planewalker
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2013, 09:10:34 AM »
I cannot insert ALL weidulog because I get the message: "The message exceeds the maximum allowed length (50000 characters)." If you want I can send it at your e-mail or can you tell me how I can attach it here.

If you want you can take it here, at the post dated:14/1/2013, 10:56
http://bgcommunity.forumfree.it/?t=64485336&st=15

Thanks
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 10:56:15 AM by Ilot »

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2013, 11:56:26 AM »
That's... actually.. a bit TOO long. Sigh. That's probably no help at all, since I can't do all these at once(and my knowledge must be rusty: in my time, installing Baldurdash with G3 Fixpack was a huge no-no. Anyway, no, sorry, this Weidu.log won't help).

Okay, let's do this: send me your saved game(s) to kulyok,
at yandex.ru, please, too, if you still have them. OR, better yet, just tell me these variables via console, because I wanted to ask anyway:
GetGlobal("O#DCQuest","GLOBAL")
GetGlobal("O#DCRewardTime","GLOBAL")

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2013, 12:08:42 PM »
I'll probably go and check mods from the first Weidu.log one by one tomorrow. Maybe I'll find a looping block in another mod's script - well, hopefully.

Offline Ilot

• Planewalker
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2013, 04:36:55 PM »
Thank you,
I request at the italian player to attempt these variables via console.

Offline Ilot

• Planewalker
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2013, 02:28:27 AM »
OR, better yet, just tell me these variables via console, because I wanted to ask anyway:
GetGlobal("O#DCQuest","GLOBAL")
GetGlobal("O#DCRewardTime","GLOBAL")

Here is the variables via console about the italian player:

Global:O#DCQUEST GLOBAL set to 20
Global:O#CREWARDTIME GLOBAL set to 1

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2013, 03:40:08 AM »
It seems very strange: the first variable says these five DC characters should be waiting in a tavern, i.e. they actually *should have spawned*. That's so strange, maybe I misunderstood something? I'll ask again, just in case - you're sure that he went to the Copper Coronet tavern and Durnkrag/other four adventurers from the Dungeon Crawl pack weren't there?

By the way, still checking other mods, although I'm not sure how relevant it is, and I posted a request at SHS: http://www.shsforums.net/topic/55793-sovereignervonyrah-mod-cant-find-a-link/ , but if anyone's got a copy of Sovereign mod, please, provide me a link or e-mail it to me to kulyok,
at yandex.ru. (And I'll add it to the modlist, if there's a link.)

Offline Ilot

• Planewalker
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2013, 03:59:18 AM »
It seems very strange: the first variable says these five DC characters should be waiting in a tavern, i.e. they actually *should have spawned*. That's so strange, maybe I misunderstood something? I'll ask again, just in case - you're sure that he went to the Copper Coronet tavern and Durnkrag/other four adventurers from the Dungeon Crawl pack weren't there?

The italian player says that: after the conclusion of DC quest, the characters of DC appears to the Copper Coronet but "have nothing to say".
Lord Lencourt, instead, not spawn in the Copper Coronet.
He has solved putting the file "O#Thadd.cre" (take by the folder mod DC) in the main folder "override". 

By the way, still checking other mods, although I'm not sure how relevant it is, and I posted a request here, but if anyone's got a copy of Sovereign mod, please, provide me a link or e-mail it to me to kulyok,
at yandex.ru. (And I'll add it to the modlist, if there's a link.)

I think that he has too much mod in his game, indeed when I translated and tried Dungeon Crawl mod in my game, I had not problem.
Your link not work.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 04:03:52 AM by Ilot »

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2013, 04:07:58 AM »
Sorry, will edit the link in a miunte - it's not important, though, as I think you are right. It might be that the player didn't install the mod by clicking on the .exe, as normally, but used some automatic .nsis extractor which "forgot" O#Thadd.cre - and since Thadd is lord Thaddeus, who starts the dialogue, the others naturally had nothing to say.

Offline Ilot

• Planewalker
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2013, 12:56:37 PM »
Yes, I'm almost sure that he used an automatic extractor because I think he used Big World setup or Big World installpack (I'll ask you). Do you think this maybe the problem?

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2013, 12:07:15 AM »
Probably, yeah. But I've heard of Big World people using my mod before and it didn't happen for them - could it be that 1) the player used a faulty extractor; 2) they used to have a good extractor but it doesn't work so well now?

Offline Ilot

• Planewalker
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2013, 03:10:28 AM »
Probably, yeah. But I've heard of Big World people using my mod before and it didn't happen for them - could it be that 1) the player used a faulty extractor; 2) they used to have a good extractor but it doesn't work so well now?

My apoligize for wrong information Kulyok, the italian player has manually installed all mods, then it need to exclude the supposition about the extractor.

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2013, 03:56:59 AM »
It doesn't sound good that O#Thadd.cre file wasn't extracted properly, then. It may mean the mod didn't download fully, but then it wouldn't unpack at all. It may mean my nsis process went wrong, but then dozens of players would be reporting the same thing. It may be a glitch, but in my experiences glitches mean bugs most of the time.

I'll google about nsis installers and files not unzipping. It also may be that in the process of installation something glitched, once - but I'm just guessing here.

Offline Ilot

• Planewalker
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2013, 02:07:54 PM »
Thank you Kulyok.

Unfortunately, I'm not others usefull information, in any case, if you found the problem let us know.

Thanks again

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: