Author Topic: Questions about Ust Natha accelerator - for anyone who's played it?  (Read 17360 times)

Offline tatterdemalion

• Planewalker
I really wish there were a detailed walkthrough for this somewhere... I'm doing a playthrough, just got to Ust Natha and can't decide whether to use this option or not.

* Which Ust Natha quests are still completed and which are left out? (I gather that 'pretend to kill the svirfneblin' and 'go get Phaere' are left out. Do you still go out and complete one of the critter dungeons? What about Qilue? Deirex? The slaves?)

* Does it give the party experience (and/or items when applicable) for the missing quests, the way DBG does, or not?

* Do you still end up at the Kuo-Toa dungeon entrance, the way you usually do, so you can do the demon knight business after Ust Natha is over if you feel like it?

Thanks--

--tatterdemalion

Offline Zyraen

• Planewalker
Re: Questions about Ust Natha accelerator - for anyone who's played it?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 06:21:00 AM »
sorry for the late reply.

Ust Natha Accelerator skips you straight to quest by Phaere to kill Solaufein, and the option to sleep / not sleep with her, the "collect the blood" quest by Matron Mother, and of course stealing the Eggs.

You have a quick way out to Adalon, but that will make you miss the Demon-Summoning Ritual.

From there it is normal, meaning you'll end up in the place where you can access the Demon Knights.

Unlike DBG, no additional XP is awarded apart from what you get from completing the above.
(http://www.geocities.com/arkevaul/btlbn2.gif)
SoA Release - Love between a Law Enforcer and a Fugitive - can such a thing even happen?

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, & more

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: