Author Topic: BG1-character look in BG2  (Read 4171 times)

OLO

BG1-character look in BG2
« on: January 31, 2012, 01:01:01 PM »
Hello folks,

after 7 years of absence in Forgotten Realms, I've decided  to start playing BG saga once more. Soon I'll finnish BG1 and will start playing BG2, but there is one thing that is very dissapointing in a sequel. To be honest, for me, all the characters, players and NPCs, look like shit in BG2. From the initative screenshots from the very first stage of the game, you can see characters looking like those in BG1, but that have changed later. Take a look at the pictures here: http://www.planetbaldursgate.com/bg2/media/screenshots/initial/ to fully understand what I mean.

I haven't found any mods which could change that, so is there any way to restore that look? You can convert BG1 so it uses BG2 engine (TUTU), but what if I would like to have those 'eye-candies' from BG1 in a sequel? Is it even possible? I have some experience in modifying other games and I would consider doing this, but first I thought I could ask you.

Thanks.

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: BG1-character look in BG2
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 01:32:06 PM »
Try to look through One Pixel Productions: http://www.shsforums.net/forum/159-1pp/
 I'm not sure whether you are going to find what you seek on their forum, but searching(and stating your request on their forum) could help.

OLO

Re: BG1-character look in BG2
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 12:00:06 PM »
Thanks for the link, I'll take a look.

Cheers

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: