Author Topic: Shyly waves hello  (Read 3630 times)

Offline Khaira

• The dark elf maiden of chaos...
  • Planewalker
  • I <3 Gorillaz
    • Visions of a Senshi fan
Shyly waves hello
« on: January 27, 2012, 12:34:22 PM »
Wow its been a while moved a few times since my last postings in here found my box full of games and Baldurs Gate was amongst them. Reinstalled the game on my new system (surprisingly no issues with Windows 7) and thought I need mods. And yay this place is still around. If I have never said it before I really appreciate all the hard work the mods have done and continue to do for this game. I have been playing it the last two days (took a break from the mmo world) and its amazing how much fun it is to get lost in this series again. Just wanted to wave hello albeit shyly feel like I forgot about this place and sorry for that.
in a world of chaos there are no such things as friends or foes, randomness guides and terror awaits you.

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: Shyly waves hello
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 11:14:44 PM »
Hey, welcome back. :) It's a bit quiet here, though. Make sure you take a look at the latest additions to the modlist, like Haer'Dalis romance or Lava's quest mods(Colours of Inifinity and so on). And have fun playing!

Offline Miloch

• Barbarian
  • Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 11:10:09 PM »
Hiya, and hopefully your "break from the mmo world" will be permanent. Those things are evil... BG is much cooler.

Offline Marauder

• BGI fanboy and
  • Planewalker
  • Viking
    • Order of the Stick
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 10:06:54 AM »
Yeah, this place is hibernating big-time. Not dead, though.
(http://i16.tinypic.com/2a6lgg9.gif)

Offline Khaira

• The dark elf maiden of chaos...
  • Planewalker
  • I <3 Gorillaz
    • Visions of a Senshi fan
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 09:09:00 AM »
Ended up being grabbed up working for gaming now and MMOs are evil but a necessary evil specially now that I play a Forgotten Realms one. And while the forums aren't hoping as much as they did when I first joined its good to see the group still up.  I talked about the mods on one of my podcasts and Id like to consider having the mods on one I do for the magazine I am working for.  They showcase gaming communities and gamers.  But for now I really am glad this place is still around when all other games fail for me Baldur's gate (especially II) is fun for me to kick back and relax to.
in a world of chaos there are no such things as friends or foes, randomness guides and terror awaits you.

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 12:10:19 AM »
It sounds like a great job. :) Have you tried Bioware's latest, like Mass Effect 3 with Extended Cut or Dragon Age 2 with Legacy/Mark of the Assassin?