Author Topic: The "ghost" mod  (Read 1896 times)

Xavioria

The "ghost" mod
« on: December 18, 2011, 07:17:42 AM »
I downloaded this mod from a few different mirrors, and it never includes an .exe file, so i was wondering if either someone can help me with installing this, or perhaps helping me find the .exe somewhere on the internet... or maybe if the mod doesn't work anymore or something...
The mod itself isn't needed... but it sounded interesting and I can't seem to find a download that includes the .exe file... and it's almost become a mission of mine...

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: The "ghost" mod
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 07:27:23 AM »
You have to tell us about the mod you're downloading, i.e. which mod are you talkng about? With the name, links, links to the mirrors and so on. Sometimes the .exe is inside the .rar archive.

But very rarely(and I hope it's never the case with Pocketplane mods) the exe not included, in which case the user is supposed to download the latest Weidu version and rename it into Setup-TheNameOfTheModsFolderForTheModYouDownloaded.exe, i.e. if the folder's name is GhostMod, then it's Setup-GhostMod.exe. Then you move the folder and the renamed Weidu.exe file into your BG2 directory and run the renamed Weidu.exe file(which must not be inside the mod's folder, but in the main BG2 folder).