Author Topic: Nalia: ToB  (Read 77309 times)

lucille

Re: Nalia: ToB
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2017, 12:41:52 AM »
I just wanted to say my thanks for writing Nalia's romance so far, it is lovely and I would very much like to see the story continued.

Offline Sergio1992

• Planewalker
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2017, 07:29:23 AM »
please Tob content..

james

« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2017, 09:05:00 AM »
Hello,

I've been playing through this mod and have been greatly enjoying it so far. I wanted to ask if the lack of ToB content makes for a jarring experience or if with the games in-built content still gives a satisfactory on going relationship with Nalia. My play through of ToB with this romance would be my first serious play through of ToB if the lack of support would leave it feeling a little unsatisfactory.
Thank you for making the mod it's made for a really enjoyable play through either way :)

James Oakes

« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2017, 09:03:10 AM »
I wanted to post again to say how much I enjoyed this mod and thank the people that worked to make it. It probably gave me my most enjoyable play though :D

Offline Sergio1992

• Planewalker
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2017, 06:05:05 AM »
ok, last time I post here: is this over? No ToB content at all?

Nathaniel Ragatz

« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2017, 01:48:58 PM »
Sadly it probably is.. done.

I'm not sure exactly how but I encourage the author to consider putting the mod up for adoption so someone else could finish it.

I know there is a way to do this because it has been done with other mods and I thank the author for taking it this far.

I'm hoping at least it still works with BG2:EE.

megamike15

« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2017, 01:26:37 PM »
adoption is probably the best options. fade and ninde would have never been finished with out it.

Miker

« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2017, 09:45:35 PM »
I hope this gets finished or at least adopted... but after Delainy NPC was scrapped I given up hope on seeing any new NPC mod for original BG2. The new NPC on Beamdog remasters are just too shallow.

TheWelcomingGlade

« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2019, 07:31:02 PM »
Hi there. I realize that it's been a long time since anyone has posted anything for this, and that it's unlikely that anything will happen at this point. However, I've seen a lot of new mods come out, and older mods being updated to some extent, including this one. So I figured it was worth asking if anyone knew if this will be completed by the original creators, or if someone is willing to adopt it. I really want to see a ToB conclusion for Nalia.

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2019, 04:37:20 AM »
The mod is not open for adoption, and seeing how the original author (i.e. jcompton) is nonactive to the point where this forum is dying, I don't see there will be ToB content.

Offline Austin

• Planewalker
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2019, 02:44:08 AM »
Just wanted to add my voice to those asking for a TOB conclusion to this mod :)

dreadfullbutterfly

« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2019, 02:36:03 AM »
such a pity it's another mod that went down with ToB portion to the game... and it wouldn't had to be lotsa content to it! after long break with BG I was hoping some mods to be finally made and here I came to nothing :(

Offline Austin

• Planewalker
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2020, 12:46:27 PM »
jcompton, please do the ToB part of the mod, don't leave Nalia with an unfinished romance, please! Maybe you can at least transfer your work to someone and give consent to another modder to create the second part, if you yourself do not definitely plan to take on it?

amyfox

« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2021, 06:02:58 PM »
yes I agree if we will be asking for tob part over and over, someone will finally go for it! it's worth waiting years for it lol

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: