Author Topic: Playing BG2 again  (Read 2053 times)

Offline goblinsly

• Planewalker
Playing BG2 again
« on: November 17, 2011, 05:56:37 AM »
Hey everyone !

Its time for another playthrough of BG2+TOB. Until now i always played with tactics and ascension installed, its time to try something different.

I was thinking of installing ascension and SCS2. What do you think ?

As for the party, i plan on going berserker(13)/mage or WizardSlayer(13)/mage, cant decide here ( i want something that can cast timestop and at the same time being fun. I tried Kensei/mage already, soo something/mage this time ).

NPCs would be: Minsc, Jaherae, Haerdalis, Aerie, Yoshimo -> Imoen ( here i am not sure. I can detect traps and open locks with other chars. And Yoshimo will "steal" a lot of exp...prolly more then he can give me by his quest and opening locks/disarming traps. But then again, its not all about exp....

What else could i install with ascension and SCS2 ? I was thinking about that mod that adds quests that were removed from BG2 prior to release. Also, it would be cool if i could do all stronghold quests ( and maybe some other class related quests ).

Soo, what you think ?

Offline Miloch

• Barbarian
  • Planewalker
Re: Playing BG2 again
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 08:21:23 PM »
What else could i install with ascension and SCS2 ?
Um, like everything. Check the BiG World Project on shsforums.net for a long laundry list o' mods.
I was thinking about that mod that adds quests that were removed from BG2 prior to release.
That would be Unfinished Bidness.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: