Author Topic: Near Infinity problem/editing question.  (Read 2195 times)

SirPiggles

Near Infinity problem/editing question.
« on: November 13, 2011, 02:13:26 PM »
For some reason, whenever I try and save an item in NI, I get an error, saying nothing but "Error saving (item)." It gives me nothing to work with, and I'm completely left in the dark.

I used NI to mod several items a few years back, but no matter what I do, I can't get it to work. I've tried completely fresh installations, and still nothing.

My second question is regarding the wild surge effect that wild mages receive when casting. Before the official patches, you could use the console function CTRL+H to cycle through various wild surges, but now that is disabled. The wild surge effect I am interested in is number 73, I believe, which rests your character after a spell is cast, rendering unlimited casting. I was wondering if there was a way of accessing said effect, and adding it to an item, for permanent use.

Any help on either of the subjects above would be very much appreciated.
Thanks,
-Piggles

SirPiggles

Re: Near Infinity problem/editing question.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 02:14:22 PM »
I should probably mention that this error does not occur when saving anything else other than items (spells, creatures, etc.).

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: