Author Topic: Strange NPC Behaviour  (Read 2263 times)

skunknste

Strange NPC Behaviour
« on: August 11, 2011, 09:31:24 AM »
Hi, i have installed BG1 and TOTSC expansion, BG2 and expansion both are fully patched.  Installed easy tutu no problems.

My problem is when khalid or that druid bird speaks to Xzar.  The conversation ends the same "none are insufferably righteous as harpers"

after this is said all the party apart from my character and imoen become unresponsive.  i have tried resting but khalid attacks monteron when i try.  Im getting sick of reloading my save games.  gonna install the latest hotfix to see if it cures the problem.

Any1 here heard of or seen this problem before, or know how to help?

Also i am encontering dire wolves at lvl 1  :o

Offline Echon

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
    • The Fields of the Dead
Re: Strange NPC Behaviour
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 09:49:03 AM »
Montaron & Xzar do not like Khalid & Jaheira, and vice versa. You cannot keep both pairs in your party, as far as I recall.

Dire wolves, or even normal wolves, can be difficult at level one but you have access early on to a lot of areas that will kill you. You can even meet vampiric wolves as first level. Stick to FAI, Beregost, Nashkel, Carnival, etc until you get some experience and better equipment.

skunknste

Re: Strange NPC Behaviour
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 06:41:11 AM »
every thing works fine after hotfix.  im gonna get rid of them from my party anyways, in case it happens again.  I knew they didnt like each other but didnt think they would just attack  ;D

cheers for reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: