Author Topic: Anomen Question (Spoilers)  (Read 8149 times)

Offline Imoen

• Planewalker
  • Meow
Anomen Question (Spoilers)
« on: February 18, 2011, 03:06:56 PM »
The last time I played the Kelsey mod I got up to the point where I was asked to choose between Anomen and Kelsey..  my question is, is there more Anomen/Kelsey content after this point?  Also is there more Anomen/Kelsey content once you reach ToB?

I'm asking because I'm not sure I want to take Anomen along because I don't really like him that much.  And if I do end up taking him along I'd really like to replace him with the ToB NPC, dropping him before I get to the ToB portion of the game..  but I don't want to miss any possible content.  Thanks!

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: Anomen Question (Spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 12:51:26 AM »
In ToB Chaotic Neutral Anomen makes a pass at PC - you can sleep with him or reject him. If you reject him, all goes well with Kelsey, but if you sleep with him, Kelsey breaks up with you. Other than that, no, there's no content.

Offline Imoen

• Planewalker
  • Meow
Re: Anomen Question (Spoilers)
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 07:05:02 PM »
Oooh okay.  That sure doesn't sound worth dragging Anomen along.  Especially since I'd never cheat on Kelsey anyway.  Thanks so much for the help!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: