Author Topic: Kelsey/Anomen Oddness  (Read 9823 times)

Offline Sarah

• Dizzy Blond
  • Planewalker
Kelsey/Anomen Oddness
« on: January 13, 2011, 06:35:31 AM »
Well, been a while since I posted here! Figured it's time for a re-run, and I have been romancing Kelsey, but stringing Anomen along too as i'd never done his romance. However, I just had the 'serious' LT with Kelsey (the one about his history with the ladies), and after this point he and Anomen get buggy. When I tell the party to move, their cursors vanish, they barely move when I try them individually, and refuse to Ctrl-J. I tried the K fix but that doesn't help, I tried kicking them but the same issue arises when they rejoin. If I ditch Anomen, then Kelsey moves fine. I loaded and earlier save and that LT is definitely the breaking point.

Is there any way to fix this and keep Anomen? I'm in Spellhold so not really in a position to replace him and he's my only Cleric/healer!

Offline Wisp

• Planewalker
Re: Kelsey/Anomen Oddness
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 08:00:57 AM »
What other mods do you have installed?
Specifically, do you have something to the effect of "Romance Cheats" installed?

At a (wild) guess I'd say Kelsey is setting Anomn's romance var to 3 because Kelsey's romance var hit 2 and Anomen is setting his romance var back to 1 or whatever. Thus they both get stuck in a loop and neither will respond to commands.

Offline Sarah

• Dizzy Blond
  • Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 08:21:55 AM »
What other mods do you have installed?
Specifically, do you have something to the effect of "Romance Cheats" installed?

At a (wild) guess I'd say Kelsey is setting Anomn's romance var to 3 because Kelsey's romance var hit 2 and Anomen is setting his romance var back to 1 or whatever. Thus they both get stuck in a loop and neither will respond to commands.

Ah, yes, this is possible, I installed everything in the Ease mod which I think includes that. Any ideas for a work around?

Offline Wisp

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 09:10:14 AM »
Depending on what other mods you have installed, and the order in which you installed them, you may be able to uninstall the offending part of Ease-of-use without problems. If Ease-of-use is the last mod you have installed you'd probably be okay simply uninstalling the component. If you have mods installed after Ease-of-use you may want to post the contents of your weidu.log file (located in your installation directory).

Offline Sarah

• Dizzy Blond
  • Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 01:39:45 PM »
Pretty sure I installed that before stuff like the flirt pack, here's my log:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // Component Name
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // ???
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1001 // ???
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // ???
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // ???
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // ???
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // ???
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // ???
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // ???
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // ???
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // ???
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Infinite Weapon, Potion and Ring/Amulet Stacking
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Multi-Class Grand Mastery
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #3 // True Grand Mastery (extra half-attack, etc.) (Baldurdash)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Shut Up "You Must Gather Your Party Before Venturing Forth"
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Wear Magical Armor AND Magic Rings (etc.)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table, Saving Throws, Grand-Mastery, and Arcane, Divine Spell Progression (Blucher)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #10 // XP Cap Remover
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Allow Multi-Player Created NPCs to "Wait Here" When Kicked Out
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Turn Off The Hideous Cloak-of-Mirroring and Spell-Trap Animation
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Unlimited Bag of Holding (Blucher)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #14 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Imoen ToB Dialogue Fix
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #19 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Female Edwina
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Romance: Bug Fixes (required for later components).
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #22 // Romance: PC can romance one NPC (regardless of race/gender).
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #23 // Romance: PC can romance multiple NPCs concurrently, but must say the right things.
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #24 // Romance: PC can romance multiple NPCs concurrently and can say anything without ending a romance.
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Happy: NPCs won't fight with each other or leave the group.
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #26 // Low Reputation Store Discount (Sabre)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #28 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth)
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // ???
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // ???
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // ???
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // ???
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #23 // Romance: PC can romance multiple NPCs concurrently, but must say the right things.
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #9 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #13 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #15 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey v2.1: for BG2 - SoA
~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: ToB - Version 2

Offline Wisp

• Planewalker
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 03:22:49 PM »
How did you manage to install the same component twice? And what looks like every subcomponent of the same component?
Regardless, you should probably be able to simply uninstall #23 and #24 of Ease-of-use (without uninstalling anything else before that) and resume playing.

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 03:48:34 PM »
This is also a good place to repeat the warning from weidu.org that Ease of Use should really no longer be installed as G3 Tweaks is better and better-supported.
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline Wisp

• Planewalker
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2011, 05:31:07 PM »
Come to think of it, if the triple question marks for BANTERPACK means you've deleted the BANTERPACK mod folder, you can't uninstall BANTERPACK, and therefore you can't uninstall Ease-of-use. Maybe it's best to leave Anomen in Spellhold and temporarily be without a cleric?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: