Author Topic: "Not enough free disk space to continue, shutting down"-Wont let me install game  (Read 2655 times)

Zoe

Can anyone help me out? When I try to install this game, the screen goes black for a second and then a message pops up that says "Not enough free disk space to continue, shutting down". I have enough space. I'm using a Mac OSX 10.5.8. It was recommended to me that I install it on an external hard drive, but I was wondering if there was an easier way to fix this.

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
I recommend placing a "[Mac]" tag at the beginning of the topic title. Very few people operate on Macs - so a [Mac] tag might draw their attention. You're running EasyTutu, right? (just to provide more info here).

Unfortunately, I don't know how to help here, except to guess that it might be not a Tutu issue. Try to google something like "mac install not enough free disc space" - it seems a popular query.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: