Author Topic: Quick idea (spoilers) TOB  (Read 2684 times)

Offline rahelia

• Planewalker
Quick idea (spoilers) TOB
« on: November 10, 2010, 03:16:26 PM »
I had an idea that you can apply to romance with Xan (when Xan the dead.) I find it strange that you can not think so here it goes:
When you get to the temple of Myr, and appears Gorion, Xan may appears too.
He would say that he died for you, tell you how you may be accompanying Sarevok,(or Irenicus if you have LR) he say that he was hoped you were smarter and remember that you'll never be with him...and all this is for you fault ... Well, you tell the most cruel things you can imagine. Valygar can have a couple of words trying to make reason and Xan you enter will respond that "I seem to have forgotten me and have been replaced by the browser"

When you beat the shadow, have a quick conversation with Valygar and maybe a few days later, another dream where Xan is cheer / calm down.

What do you think?

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: Quick idea (spoilers) TOB
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 02:25:31 PM »
That sounds like a great idea indeed, and I thought of it, but it might cause compatibility issues with other mods, which I would rather avoid. I might include something - if there's ever a major update - but that's not a promise.

Offline rahelia

• Planewalker
Re: Quick idea (spoilers) TOB
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 03:56:56 PM »
mmm i remember that the Edwin's Romance have a banter in this part of the game with his master Dekaras...you can contact with the mod's author and ask how does she did.

Good luck ;)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: