Author Topic: Friendship path...  (Read 3336 times)

Offline Martha

• Planewalker
Friendship path...
« on: October 26, 2010, 05:58:46 PM »
Awww, I loved the friendship path I had with my fighter-thief, but as he was male Xan kept whining he's so lonely and almost started to cry when my pc told him he's looking forward to a loving future with Jaheira -which always feels wrong as I love Khalid/Jaheira above any other canon initiated romance but I imagine my npc a lot like I think Valygar is intended post Bodhi in bonded path- and that they'll probably retire to a cabin in the woods. Felt somewhat bad for Xanny, I kept telling him I still love him but seeing that my pc couldn't he didn't hear.

Then I realized my mistake. I thought that for a friendship path with Xan I wouldn't need to play a girl... I didn't consider this bit about being allowed to flirt with Xan later on. It seems yet another lovely possibility... do I dare to hope that despite some hardships he'll neither die nor break up with my pc? He was really nice towards friendship-pc 1... most of the time. He was still Xan.  ;D

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: Friendship path...
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 12:34:44 AM »
Yep, you'll have some flirting opportunities, and you might well get a different ending in ToB via the friendship path for the female PC.

Offline Martha

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 02:51:31 AM »
Well I won't notice. I accidentally clicked done while I was busy getting rid of the finale sequence with the bitch trying to get back into her regenerator.  :-[ Although... could just replay the final battle. Hmmm. :) Preferably before I replace the quicksave in TOB.

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 02:58:59 AM »
To choose the "romantic" direction in ToB friendship path, you'll need to choose certain options in the player-initiated menu.

Offline Martha

• Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 03:14:41 AM »
And I look forward to it but I believe it wouldn't work with my male pc (even if Xan was interested he's in a relationship) - just now I was talking about a way of reading the actual friendship part epi which I had missed out on and which just now occurred to me to bring up.

I hope that I will find the right way of flirting with Xan - I've practiced that a lot in the past weeks.  ;) Hmmmm. Now am I lazy enough to just create my next char in TOB if there's no romance in SOA for the friendship path and I've just played through the friendship path? Although it's unwise to waste by rushing through it... I'm almost out of options untried and I doubt you'll feel up to writing a new path anytime soon.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: