Author Topic: Minsc and Edwin rescuing Dynaheir  (Read 10503 times)

balbs

Minsc and Edwin rescuing Dynaheir
« on: September 29, 2010, 03:17:07 PM »
1test) Got minsc, i spoke to edwin and didn´t want him to join, journal update "Edwin and dynaheir" telling me to watch over them...went to gnol Strong, rescued dynaheir and no sigh of edwin, would him appear in the future trying to kill her or joinning?...None wrong at all

2test) I got minsc, got edwin, no banter, went to gnol strong, rescued dynaheir and i answered "yours problems are concern of yours" a big banter started, edwin wanting to kill her bcoz of different region or clan, and her ignoring this stupid problem and telling to forgot it and have a hobbie.....Minsc, Dyna and Edwin became a fight and became blue....dynaheir dead...fight stop, both said the speech like i left them (really strange) and stopped there...with edwin i could talk to have him back or not, minsc's case its impossible to talk not even "Minsc is busy and your can't innitiate a dialog" nothing o.O...i charmed him to get him out of there, when charm went away, same thing...Some bug i think

2.1 test) Got minsc, edwin, "yours problems are concern of yours"...Dynaheir and Minsc won, she praises edwin but compare him with hers sisters being fanatical and fools...Minsc says his leaving speech (like i had expeled him), talking to dynaheir both they come or both they leave...No bug at all (i m pretty sure that edwin is the bad guy xD)

3test) got minsc, edwin, i accepted dynaheir, got twice 800xp (for taking edwin there, and for rescuing her), edwin said the deal was forfeit and to regret asiding with her, and left ( really dunno if he is gonna leave forever or appear anytime, does him?)...No bug at all

4test) got minsc,edwin, agreed to kill her, minsc and her become red...dyna dies starts thinking that was too easy, and for her traveling too long he tought it would be more difficult...minsc is red and get killed...No bug at all

so...i bugged the game?xD I always see "if u have minsc with you save her" "if you have edwin with you kill her" but if i had both...Minsc said nothing in the banter, only attacked edwin, then dyna died and everybody stopped as in test 2, or edwin died, and both came or left in test 2.1

sry for this huge topic, but im trying not to leave any mission for behind...its strange for me, coming back to Nashkel, edwin there, and i can invite him to party...

balbs

Re: Minsc and Edwin rescuing Dynaheir
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 03:24:00 PM »
sorry for double post

2.1 test) Got minsc, edwin, "yours problems are concern of yours"...Dynaheir and Minsc won, she praises edwin but compare him with hers sisters being fanatical and fools...Minsc says his leaving speech (like i had expeled him), talking to dynaheir both they come or both they leave...No bug at all (i m pretty sure that edwin is the bad guy xD)

in this test happens same thing in test 2) minsc bugs, and i can't talk to him, he just fixes when u talk to dynaheir, then he joins or leave unbugged

Offline Echon

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
    • The Fields of the Dead
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 03:38:15 PM »
I am not sure what you are aiming for but if it is getting all three of them, then get Minsc, rescure Dynaheir and get Edwin. As far as I recall, anyway.

Offline balbs

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 06:18:39 PM »

so...i bugged the game?xD I always see "if u have minsc with you save her" "if you have edwin with you kill her" but if i had both...Minsc said nothing in the banter, only attacked edwin, then dyna died and everybody stopped as in test 2, or edwin died, and both came or left in test 2.1
sry for this huge topic, but im trying not to leave any mission for behind...its strange for me, coming back to Nashkel, edwin there, and i can invite him to party...

Nope i don´t want them all, i was just posting all the things you can do, and i think i never read something about trying what i tried ( dunno) ...i always read as you said (if you want the three of all...), and decided to try, then got this strange bug with minsc...and i was hopping to someone knew about it...but i made some questions in my quest that are unanswered

EL BLOQUE

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 11:32:11 PM »
Something different hapened to me. I am trying to get minsc AND Edwin.

Got minsc to join.
Got Edwin to join.

1) Went to stronghold, talked to dynaheir... they fight and edwin dies every time. Edwin is the one talking with dynaheir if he is on the team
2) Release edwin before talking to dynaheir. BUG. dont get any exp. She just Joins the party... THEN i rejoin EDWIN... but after 14 days he leaves saying im not fullfilling his quest.

any clues?

EDWIN LEAVES AFTER RESCUING DYNAHEIR

EL BLOQUE

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 11:40:59 PM »
Something different hapened to me. I am trying to get minsc AND Edwin.

Got minsc to join.
Got Edwin to join.

1) Went to stronghold, talked to dynaheir... they fight and edwin dies every time. Edwin is the one talking with dynaheir if he is on the team
2) Release edwin before talking to dynaheir. BUG. dont get any exp. She just Joins the party... THEN i rejoin EDWIN... but after 14 days he leaves saying im not fullfilling his quest.

any clues?

EDWIN LEAVES AFTER RESCUING DYNAHEIR

PD: in order to keep minsc and edwin i tried this: after rescuing dynaheir (BUGGED) i killed her. EDWIN is happy and offers to stay for one year. MINSC yells and cries... but stays in the party.. (so far). i think i managed to do what i wanted

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: