Author Topic: Weird problems - please help!  (Read 2095 times)

Offline Karen

• Planewalker
Weird problems - please help!
« on: September 28, 2010, 05:36:30 AM »
I have no idea what is going on, but the tutu game is getting really weird. In Ulgarth's Beard I went to fight the cult, but unlike the original game, the demon had already spawned and all of the cultists were standing by the stairs along with him, waiting for us. At least 3 characters kept getting turned into gasts several times I had to keep restaring. Then, all of a sudden with only 3 of the cultists dead, the demon is gone and the journal says we killed him. We got 500 points for each of the cultists, but never got the 16,000 points we were supposed to get for killing the demon. And, the game won't let me use the cheat to give the points to the characters.

I thought maybe it was just a glitch, so I went on with the game and headed to the iron throne. All went as it should and we were sent to Candlekeep. When we got to the floor where the Iron Throne bad guys were (I remember a big, difficult fight), we were arrested as soon as we went up the stairs without ever even seeing the bad guys! What gives? Is it supposed to be this way? We didn't get the xp for killing them, nor any of their stuff. Can anybody tell me what's going on? I'd really appreciate some help!

Thanks,

Karen :)

Offline Macready

• Planewalker
    • EasyTutu
Re: Weird problems - please help!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 05:07:53 PM »
Karen, are you using old-style Tutu or EasyTutu?
EasyTutu: Tutu installation made simple.

Offline Karen

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 02:06:59 AM »
I used  MacEasyTutu. I couldn't get it to work with the old tutu.

Thanks,

Karen :)

Offline Miloch

• Barbarian
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 07:59:38 AM »
And, the game won't let me use the cheat to give the points to the characters.
It should, if you have the console enabled (use the BG2 version for Tutu). No idea what's going on in the Mac version of Tutu.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: