Author Topic: GUI Button Icon Issue  (Read 1419 times)

Offline SeaZephyr

• Planewalker
GUI Button Icon Issue
« on: August 24, 2010, 05:35:04 AM »
*Sigh*  I kinda had this problem YEARS ago with regular TuTu before I started using EasyTuTu and I recall checking on some forum (possibly this one) for a solution and getting it, but I do not recall what the solution was.  I just hope it wasn't something to do with "A fresh install".  lol 

Anyway, I am having an issue with the GUI Button Icons (if that is even what they are called).  They have vanished and are ALL replaced with what looks like BG1's Map Button Icon.  The letter N on a stoney background with an arrow or triangle above it, pointing north.

http://a.imageshack.us/img201/4268/screwygui.jpg

In THIS case however, its happening with EasyTuTu, but only after certain mods are installed (I just can't seem to pinpoint which one/ones), so is there some sort of fix for this that would not require a reinstall and/or removal of mods?  A quasi-solution that I discovered is to install the Original BG1 GUI by LadeJarl.   When that is installed, of course the BGI GUI takes over, complete with its properly functioning GUI buttons.  I could break down and go with that, but I MUCH prefer BG2's GUI to BG1's.  I never really liked the stone look, but I especially dislike how the fonts show up, they are somewhat difficult for me to read.   

Anyway, thanks in advance.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 06:05:18 AM by SeaZephyr »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: