Author Topic: [Mod]: A Cock and Boo Story  (Read 6385 times)

Boollock Cart

[Mod]: A Cock and Boo Story
« on: April 26, 2010, 04:43:37 AM »
A Cock and Boo story

A major grouse among Imoen fans is that she is missing from a large part of the game. The titular mod addresses this issue.

To this end, Irenicus' confrontation with the cowled wizards at Waukeen's promenade has been modified. He makes an unusual request, and Boo is taken instead. What does the master villain have in mind? What secrets belie the unseemly rodent? Could it be a polymorphed bhaalspawn in hiding? These are questions that will be answered as the player tracks down Irenicus to recover Minsc's furry companion. In addition, Imoen will be available as an NPC for the whole game. She has interactions with the PC and other bioware NPCs, including intercourse with Boo as a polymorphed hamster.

Download link

Scene at Waukeen's Promenade

Cowled Wizard: Even if we fall, our numbers are many. You will be overwhelmed.

Irenicus: You bore me mageling. You may take me in, but you WILL take the hamster as well.

Cowled Wizard: An unusual request. I suppose you need a furry companion to accompany you during your lengthy imprisonment? So be it!

** Irenicus, Boo and cowled wizards are teleported away.

Minsc: No, this cannot be! The murderer of Dynaheir flees from righteous butt-kicking vengeance! And he takes Boo with him, too! Something must be done, CHARNAME! We must find this witch murdering, hamster kidnapping fiend! All that is goodness cries out for this! Even little Boo, although he cannot cry quite so loudly in the vile wizard's hands.

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: [Mod]: A Cock and Boo Story
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 04:45:16 AM »
Good one. :)

Offline The Arcanamach

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 06:57:36 PM »
This brought tears (of laughter) to my eyes!  :D

Offline RavenBlack

• Planewalker
    • MySpace
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 08:20:22 PM »
Looking at the title, I thought it was one of those oft-rumored Minsc Romance mods. :)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: