I hope this isn't counted as asking for spoilers, but I've downloaded, installed, and played about half of this mod once, prior to a HD crash sometime ago. I have heard this romance can be a bit slow, but I was already wondering if I had done something wrong (due to installations, not choices), because my romance never seemed to really go any farther after getting Burwoods amulet/bauble thingie, and I had already made it all the way into the Underdark and Ust Natha. I had gotten through a great deal of the Lovetalks, and based on what the Read Me says, I think I had gotten the following:
- * LT4: Only occurs after Lord de'Arnise's funeral (which the PC must agree to attend!)
- * LT10: Only occurs on rest after a "long day."
- * LT12: Occurs on waking, but not after the LT10 rest
- * LT14: Occurs after rescuing Nalia from Isaea
- * LT22: Occurs in a city zone
- * LT26: Occurs in a city zone
- * LT34: Occurs after completing the entire Burwood-related quest
I had finished Burwood well before leaving for Spellhold, so I wasn't sure what else was supposed to happen, but I went about taking my time gathering gold and doing Aran Linvail's bidding before I finally decided I could delay no longer.
Now I am going to be starting a fresh game again, and I'd like to play this mod and really enjoy it all through the end, however, I was wondering does anyone have a slightly more detailed "walkthrough" or brief list of events (both the regular ones, and the ones Jcompton added in) that I ought to be aware before considering my game broken? Maybe a timetable of how long one can reasonably expect before something should be kicking in?
Thanks for any help and assistance on this! :-)