Author Topic: Gorje Hilldark quest question *crash problem*  (Read 3292 times)

Offline lesten

• Planewalker
Gorje Hilldark quest question *crash problem*
« on: December 04, 2009, 06:28:11 PM »
Hello

I'm not 100% sure but I think it's this quest that causes a crash... and the link for this quest in the FAQ thread doesn't work.

Ok, so I've taken the sir Sarles quest from the temple and have found my way to Unger Hilldark, who wants me to find his brother. I assume he's in the temple ruins near the Umar Hills? (If not, then where? And maybe someone can still help with the crashes?) However, I can't enter the ruins anymore, the game crashes every time. I can enter the shadow dragon lair, but not the rest of the ruins. I've already done the Shade Lord quest and the ranger stronghold quest that takes place in the ruins. I'm in chapter 6 now. I haven't killed Bodhi yet so I'm worried that I won't be able to enter the ruins to revive a dead npc later.

Any ideas? Worst case scenario, I could set a variable to continue the quest anyway if possible? Or make it so that I never got the quest to begin with? And is it possible to uninstall this quest or reinstall it, without ruining the save games? But of course I would prefer to solve the crashes...

Thanks

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: