Author Topic: Hidden Death Knight Kit  (Read 4689 times)

Offline MrFrost

• Throw Back Dungeon Master
  • Planewalker
  • All Your Base Belong To Us
Hidden Death Knight Kit
« on: September 29, 2009, 05:34:51 PM »
I had an idea that poped into my when while roaming the net, an i figured i'd post it here to get some thoughts on it. Anyhow here goes, oh.. did i mention i am a fan of Lord Soth?

This would be a Baldurs Gate 2 mod, you would have to play as a Paladin for X amount of levels (we'll say 12th level for now) then fall. Then at some point after having fallen you die in game and a evil deitie (maybe Mask? or Cyric?) appear and offer you immortality at the cost of your soul. Of course your gonna say yes then be transformed into a Death Knight (following 2nd Edition rules). I thought it would be a neat idea. Now of course you wouldn't get all the abilities at once they would have to be spread over X- Amount of time but over all it would be one hell of a fun kit to play.
"I can kill with a single word. I can hurl a ball of fire into the midst of my enemies. I rule a squadron of skeletal warriors, who can destroy by touch alone. I can raise a wall of ice to protect those I serve. The invisible is discernible to my eyes. Ordinary magic spells crumble in my presence."

Offline MrFrost

• Throw Back Dungeon Master
  • Planewalker
  • All Your Base Belong To Us
Re: Hidden Death Knight Kit
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 05:18:08 PM »
Wow? Nothing? At all?
"I can kill with a single word. I can hurl a ball of fire into the midst of my enemies. I rule a squadron of skeletal warriors, who can destroy by touch alone. I can raise a wall of ice to protect those I serve. The invisible is discernible to my eyes. Ordinary magic spells crumble in my presence."

Offline Miloch

• Barbarian
  • Planewalker
Re: Hidden Death Knight Kit
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 02:22:30 AM »
What do you mean "nothing"? Most of the folks on this forum also browse the other IE forums, so why have 2-3 different threads going on the same subject?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: