Author Topic: Dynahier's Journal  (Read 5667 times)

Offline Kidgold

• Planewalker
Dynahier's Journal
« on: September 15, 2009, 01:58:11 PM »
This may be a really dumb question.  But, I have never seen Dynaheir's Journal come up before in BG1 and don't know anything about this quest now that I am playing BGTutu for the first time. 

I have rescued Dynaheir and none of her magic works (she can't memorize spells) or anything else.  Can anyone tell me (in general) how this quest if suppose to be resolved so that I don't waste hours looking to resolve something that may be a bug?  Thanks!

Offline Echon

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
    • The Fields of the Dead
Re: Dynahier's Journal
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 03:26:38 PM »
Does it mean she does not have any spells, that they cannot be assigned to the memorization slots or that they do not become available after having rested?

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: Dynahier's Journal
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 12:18:35 AM »
Dynaheir's Journal is a quest from BG1 NPC mod - try searching their forum at http://forums.gibberlings3.net
I never tried it, so I can't tell you. It might be that her quest's gone wrong - you'd better ask at BG1 NPC forum, they'll know better than me.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: