Author Topic: About Xan's friendly-romance path in TOB  (Read 3701 times)

Offline Ankhesenpaaten

• Planewalker
About Xan's friendly-romance path in TOB
« on: July 26, 2009, 06:06:07 PM »
I have just installed Saravok romance and have him and Xan in my party.  Currently my pc is flirting with both.  Will Xan's romance shut off Saravok's at some given time?  Or will the two never
"recognize" the other because Saravok is so new?  I just don't want to mess Xan up this time because I've never done the half-elf pc who loves him path before but I have to admit that Saravok is so very tempting.   ;D

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: About Xan's friendly-romance path in TOB
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 12:10:26 AM »
If it's "unbonded" romance path, it may stop, when Sarevok Romance is added to Crossmod Banter Pack - Romance conflicts component.

If it's flirting for the friendship path, it will not react to other romances, because it's not a romance per se. :)

Offline Ankhesenpaaten

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 10:22:11 AM »
Okay, thanks! 

Now, what happened to me was this - SPOILER

I was able to finish a romance with Saravok even tho I kept trying to tell Xan that my pc wanted to be with him.  He kept saying we'll talk about this later, but later never happened even tho I periodically initiated the conversation.  He also kept saying he couldn't be turned inside out.  Soooooo....at the very end he said we were friends.  The Epilogue had him return to Evereska and later said there were rumours he looked hopeful as he left Evereska and was seen later with a former companion.

Was that the correct "romanctic" ending for a half-elf pc or did I screw up somehow earlier in the game?

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 10:55:19 AM »
I think it was, but maybe you missed a dialogue or two. It was supposed to be "yes, I feel about you this way, too, but time will tell", so that's essentially correct.

Offline Ankhesenpaaten

• Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2009, 02:21:57 PM »
Okay, thanks!  Come to think of it I think he did say that dialog you mentioned to me at one point and that's what confused me later about being "just friends." 

I'm glad I did it right and thanks again for a terrific mod!  I do adore Xan and as harshly as I thought of how you did him when you first released him I now only like him better and better.   :)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: