Author Topic: More Vista junk (sorry)  (Read 1168 times)

Offline Louisa

• Planewalker
More Vista junk (sorry)
« on: July 19, 2009, 09:32:46 AM »
I have read the other Vista threads that I could see here, but nobody seemed to have my problem so I thought to ask for some special help.

I have no trouble installing the game, I tried both in the Programs folder and outside of it, and both with the User Account Control enabled and disabled. It did not really make any difference (except that the commercial for IceWind Dale 2 had some bad graphics with it disabled).

The problem is that I cannot actually install the ToB patch... I can download it, I can start the install, but when the installation "finishes" it just says "Cannot find the file" and ends. It never even tells me what file it cannot find dammit!

Has any one else had this problem and found some way to install the patch despite it? I miss this game and have not played it for 6 months or so, but I am afraid to start a game with out the patch and get all the "busy, nothing to say" people etc. Help please?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: