Author Topic: Cloakwood Mines level 2  (Read 5522 times)

Offline Shadowblade

• Planewalker
Cloakwood Mines level 2
« on: July 16, 2009, 12:41:21 PM »
This level is still missing. I was getting loads of errors and crashes with everything north of the central wall in Baldur's Gate City, with messages about a missing WED file so I uninstalled everything and re-installed BG, BG-TSC, patch 5512, FotD and used my old save games and everything worked beutifully, until I went back to Cloakwood to flood it.

No level 2, could not MoveToArea AR1804 etc - all CTDs.

Why is this? Is it a corrupted WED file and where can I get a copy of a working one?

Cheers

~

Offline Echon

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
    • The Fields of the Dead
Re: Cloakwood Mines level 2
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 12:58:55 PM »
I am sorry but I really have no idea. This has been reported before but I have not been able to recreate the bug. I went through the game with FotD in April and there was not a single CTD. Still, try to upload all the files related to this area and I will take a look at them.

Craftnburn

Re: Cloakwood Mines level 2
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 12:46:24 PM »
This level is still missing...No level 2, could not MoveToArea AR1804 etc - all CTDs.

I know it's been a while, but if you're still having issues with Cloakwood Mines level 2.. I posted on the other thread my workaround (used Gatekeeper to change location to Level 2).

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: