Author Topic: Suna Seni attacks at Docks?  (Read 9845 times)

Offline thebawp

• Planewalker
Suna Seni attacks at Docks?
« on: July 07, 2009, 04:45:17 PM »
Hi all, have googled a fair bit to see if anyone else is encountering this problem but no joy. I spoke to SS in the CC and found Valygar and let him join the party.  Travelled back to the city, entered the docks and Suna Seni is appearing there at the top and just attacking the party - no dialogue or anything.  From doing a bit of reading I gather she isn't just supposed to attack.  I've tried reinstalling that portion on UB but it offers no improvement.  I installed BG2 with ToB and added the latest ToB patch and have the banter packs, flirt packs and Keto installed.  I've run into a few bugs so far with UB (Gorje Hildark didn't appear at the temple so I spawned him there, then he and his brother wouldn't speak to me at CC so I changed a variable so it eventually worked) but I'm really enjoying what it brings to the game overall (like the Boo quest!). 

Offline Leomar

• Planewalker
Re: Suna Seni attacks at Docks?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 01:21:44 AM »
SPOILER for the Suna Seni quest
http://forums.pocketplane.net/index.php/topic,25215.msg313741.html#msg313741

But it is weird, that you have so much problems with the current version of UB and that with less mods installed. Can you post your WeiDU.log?

Before you install the mods did you a new fresh clean install of BG2 and ToB?

Greetings Leomar

Offline thebawp

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 01:53:35 AM »
Sure, sorry didn't realise it was just sitting in my install directory.

Code: [Select]
// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SOA Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter)
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #9 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #13 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #15 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Keto-SOA NPC V2
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v18
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v18
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v18
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v18
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v18
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v18
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v18
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v18
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v18
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v18
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v18
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gorf the Squisher Fix, by Gebhard Blucher: v18
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v18
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Yoshimo's Original Portrait: v18
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen's Original Portrait: v18
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v18
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v18
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v18
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v18
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Justifier Kit: v18
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Feralan Kit: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gorf the Squisher Fix, by Gebhard Blucher: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Yoshimo's Original Portrait: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen's Original Portrait: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Justifier Kit: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Feralan Kit: v18

The thing is I had even more problems originally - i.e. quest dialogue for Kalah quest not showing, the boo quest playing through in one conversation (very weird) but I'd installed the patch AFTER the mods I think so I did a complete clean install and put the patch on first.  That fixed those problems but obviously there are a few glitches still.  I wonder if Vista has anything to do with it?  Even when installing the UB mod it force skips the ToB portions saying I need to have ToB installed (which I do). 

Having read the spoiler for the quest, I'm definitely not getting that behaviour.  I think I did have a random encounter where I ended up with 2(!) of those swords but I don't recall seeing Suna Seni there at all.    She worked fine for the part about getting Valygar's location but obviously now she's acting hostile at the docks.  Is there anyway I could spawn a non hostile version of her?

Thanks
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 01:53:11 AM by thebawp »

Offline Leomar

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 12:02:30 AM »
You mentioned that you have installed Banter Packs and NPC Flirt Pack, but I can't see them in you WeiDU.log.

...but I'd installed the patch AFTER the mods I think so I did a complete clean install and put the patch on first.  That fixed those problems but obviously there are a few glitches still.

Did you start a new game after your new installation or do you use your old save games? Because is your second installation not the same like the first one you will get issues, which with a new game never happens. If you do a new installation, you should start a new game.

Greetings Leomar

Offline thebawp

• Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 01:59:12 AM »
Er, not sure why I'd only pasted half of it in.  It's also saying that I recently uninstalled them but the only one I uninstalled was the Suna-Seni quest? 

And yes, I did use an older save so I suppose that's what is causing the problem.  =/

Thanks though. 

Offline Leomar

• Planewalker
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 10:11:44 PM »
Er, not sure why I'd only pasted half of it in.  It's also saying that I recently uninstalled them but the only one I uninstalled was the Suna-Seni quest? 
Something went wrong with your reinstallation of the component. So you will don't get the content from both banter mods, now. To install both mods again, could cause more problems with your existing save game, so you should play further without the content or think about to do a fresh clean install and start a new game for a smoother gaming experience with the content you wanted.

Greetings Leomar

Offline thebawp

• Planewalker
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 11:54:18 AM »
Hmm, well I don't think I want to start again as I've already done quite  a few quests.  However, I just deleted the contents of my cache and override folder and now she isn't attacking (and is speaking to me normally!). 

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: