Author Topic: A little suggestion if i might...  (Read 2410 times)

Offline Kyda

• Planewalker
A little suggestion if i might...
« on: May 20, 2009, 01:55:12 PM »
Hi there, congrats on a great mod. I just finished SoA and now i am taking the bonded path to ToB... not very happy with the past events though... why oh why!!!

I kinda saw it coming though, because of one of Xan´s first conversations, but couldnt [CHARNAME] be right instead of Xan when she kept saying that everything was going to turn out ok... and what´s with nobody saying a thing about "it" when it happened... i had Minsc, Kivan, Soulafein and Cernd even Bodhi, not happy with WHAT SHE DID... abducted Soulafein... (as if i could care less...) and talked to me like he was my mate... forgetting about what she did before (which was a lot more important). >:(

I didnt know that Soulafein instantly becames your romance, i took him because i read in the forums that the anomen romance restarts when you take it to ToB and i didnt want to have any trouble with Xan... well it seems it didnt quite work like i thought it would :-\

Anyway, the bonded path is really nice... despite all that comes with it and even though i am so unhappy right now... but if you are still working on him i think it would be nice if other possible romances like Soulafein can acknowledged his presence and shut off because i never intended to have both romances going (in fact i never did, despite what Bodhi thought) and i wished that when Kivan or any other (but in my case the only one that talked after killing Bodhi was him) asked me about how i was feeling, instead of having an answer regarding Soulafein´s lost i could have answered about Xan´s.
 :'(

Of course i will be trying the non bonded path later... since i really enjoyed Xan.

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: A little suggestion if i might...
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 02:11:20 PM »
Welcome to PPG!

You'll have several dreams in ToB, and you have Xan's journal, so it's not completely over. :)

And, yes, there are various conversations about Xan's death: Anomen, Jaheira, Keldorn, Imoen, Sarevok in ToB - they all speak of him. If you like Valygar, take him along in ToB - you'll have an entirely new romantically colored friendship with him(around 10 dialogues), heavily centered on Xan.

As for mod NPCs, it's difficult, because it often involves two authors, and some authors are no longer available. That's why. But if you install Crossmod Banter Pack from G3, you'll have some conversations between Xan and Kivan(if Xan is alive), Kivan and Solaufein, etc.

Glad you liked the mod, and I hope you'll enjoy ToB. :)

Offline Kyda

• Planewalker
Re: A little suggestion if i might...
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 01:22:32 PM »
Thanks, i am sure i will. :)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: