Author Topic: Bugs and typos for v2  (Read 14119 times)

Wulf

Re: Bugs and typos for v2
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2012, 09:52:54 AM »
Hello!

First post on the forums, but I'm a long time lurker. Decided to play IWD and IWD2 so I'll have finished all the Infinity Engine games.

I currently have Unfinished Business, the Tweakpack, the Fixpack, the Widescreen Mod and IWD NPCs all installed onto the GOG complete edition (HoW and TotL). My game crashes when talking to Arundel for the first time right before he says ...

"Both the Great Oak and the Town nestled between it's roots will die. This must *not* happen. We need your help."

If I remove Nella from the group for this conversation everything works fine, so I assume an interjection of hers before this line of dialogue from Arundel is broken. As it's an easy bug to circumnavigate, so I'm not too bothered unless removing her from this one converstaion breaks a possible romance. Does it?

Thanks

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2012, 01:00:09 AM »
Hey! Avoiding an interjection does not break a romance, no, no consequences whatsoever, don't worry. But I'm worried by your bug report. Didn't happen before - might be a mod conflict. I'll do a test install and check it in the next few days. You're using a regular IWD game, not IWD-in-BG2 engine, right?

Wulf

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2012, 03:42:58 AM »
Yeah, it's a standard IWD installation, not IWD in BG2. I had a quick look at that but saw number of bug threads and decided against it. Really enjoying the mod though, great work!

Wulf

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2012, 01:51:59 PM »
Just finished the game - absolutely loved it. Really think the lack of character/story development in the vanilla game was completely sorted out by this mod. Great work! It's just a shame the paladin and Nella have got such terrible dex scores ... One last bug though - the dwarven trader in the gnome village in the final act - Teri makes a comment about the bard, who I've never actually had in my party, but she still banters with him at that point.

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2012, 12:22:48 AM »
Thank you very much, and sorry for the late reply. I will take care of the comment in the next version.