i kept getting the same error message (No translation provided for: @0 Continue Despite Error [Install Component [Undefined String: @0) and it was driving me crazy because i love this mod. i had it installed (with no issues) on my old computer that ran WINXP and am now using Vista. it turns out that for some reason the zip file was not extracting properly and i had to manually drag the files out of the zip archive into the game directory. don't ask me why this worked but it did
note: i used WINRAR to fix this problem
1. save DungeonBeGoneV16.zip into your game directory (usually c:/program files/ black isle/ BGII - SoA/)
2. double click on the zip file (do not right-click to let it automatically unzip into your game directory)
3. you will see 3 files and 1 folder listed
4. drag the 3 files and the folder into your game directory
5. double click on Setup-DungeonBeGone.exe and the mod should install
hope it works for you!!