Author Topic: A Poll of Sorts Regarding Tales of the Sword Coast  (Read 966 times)

Offline plainab

• Sasha al'Therin
  • Planewalker
    • Infinity Engine Modding
A Poll of Sorts Regarding Tales of the Sword Coast
« on: March 28, 2009, 12:35:09 PM »
A poll of sorts...
Please read the situation and then please provide your answers to the questions. Feel free to answer the bonus question in the 'Why I ask' section.

SITUATION
You've installed Baldur's Gate and Tales of The Sword Coast with the latest official patch and the multi-player directx8 patch...

QUESTIONS
What game release did you use?
What operating system did you use?
How many files are in your unmodified override?

EXAMPLE RESPONSES
I used the DVD version with Windows XP and I've got 220 files in my override folder.
I used the 5+1 CD version with Windows XP and I've got 219 files in my override folder.
I used the 5+1 CD version with Windows 98se and I've got 111 files in my override folder.

WHY I ASK
Each one of those above examples are true for me. It is weird and makes no sense. I'd like to know where other players stand. If anyone has played the game completely unmodified through differing installs, were there any game breaking issues?
My working mods:
an AI Party Script for BG2 game engine DOWNLOAD LINK ONLY!
Interactive Tweaks for BG series with some IWD support. DOWNLOAD LINK ONLY!
Rest For 8 Hours an IWD mod
-------------------------------------------
My contributions: BG1Fixpack, BG1Tweaks
On Hold: Solestia an NPC for SOA
-------------------------------------------
My website: http://sasha-altherin.webs.com

Offline Echon

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
    • The Fields of the Dead
Re: A Poll of Sorts Regarding Tales of the Sword Coast
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 12:50:55 PM »
DVD / XP. I do not use the DX patch, however, so my override only contain 107 files. Is it absolutely necessary to play multiplayer? I really do not remember having installed that patch.