Author Topic: Assassinations in Baldurs Gate Tutu  (Read 4123 times)

Offline DeathKnight1728

• Planewalker
Assassinations in Baldurs Gate Tutu
« on: February 26, 2009, 02:14:50 PM »
I have an idea for Baldurs gate Tutu. Why not make it possible to explore the dark side of the protagonist in the first game by making an assassinations-like mod in Baldurs Gate 1. I think it would work. Plus, it would give people that have played Baldurs Gate 2 too much (Me) a chance to enjoy the first game a lot more. I'm sure you could add it in Beregost or one of the big towns (maybe even Baldurs gate). If it's not assassinations since assassinations has already been done, why not add to Bounty hunting in Nashkel. Remember that guy Oublek or whatever his name was. He could be the middle man, while someone else is the quest-giver. It could also get tricky because there's other bounty hunters in the game (greywolf). They could get really pushy and up in your face, and eventually maybe a double-cross!

Anyway, that's my idea. Hopefully someone likes it.

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: Assassinations in Baldurs Gate Tutu
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 02:36:46 PM »
Heheheh. I wanted to do it in BG1 first, but then I decided there was space in BG2, as well, so I went BG2. I'd recommend taking another name, but then again, Assassins or Assassinations is about the only thing that fits.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: