Author Topic: fight with Isaea problems (spoilers)  (Read 3321 times)

Tha J Dogg

fight with Isaea problems (spoilers)
« on: February 20, 2009, 02:01:41 AM »
I found the fight with Isaea very easy, but I'm a little confused about a few things.  The enemies don't behave like others in the game.  

First, Gellester's first spell is a Greater Malison, aimed at Pockney.  This somehow seems to affect my party as well.  Isn't this kind of an exploit?  He also casts Power Word: Stun at Pockney.   Why?  

And Tereen is able to see and attack invisible creatures.  How can he do this?  

I'm enjoying the mod so far, but this seemed pretty weird to me.  

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: fight with Isaea problems (spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 02:21:31 AM »
I was the mod's coder; well, I just copied some of the less able enemies, and(from my limited experience) they behaved more or less like other enemies in the game did.

Perhaps you have an AI-enhancing mod? Or a tactical mod, like SCS or SCSII or Improved Anvil? They may change enemies, make them stronger, more intelligent, etc.

Anyway, I'm sorry if it seemed weird, but hopefully it didn't distract you too much.

Tha J Dogg

Re: fight with Isaea problems (spoilers)
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 06:25:29 AM »
Nope, no tactical or AI mods, mostly just tweaks, NPC mods, and a few quest mods.  Anyway, I just thought I'd mention it. 

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: